Sierra Forward has a team of dedicated researchers working to bring change to the 4th Congressional District.
- The Silence Is Deafening (7/5/2020) - Tom McClintock, again, stayed silent when we need him to speak out against a president who has betrayed the people he swore to serve.
- CA-04’s Ridiculous Representative (6/28/2020) - Tom McClintock has become that ridiculous cult member, following the lead of a President who’s behavior has become self-destructive.
- COVID-19 cases spike in Placer County (6/26/2020) - The re-opening of Placer County is not going well. As of June 25, Placer County reports 579 confirmed cases of COVID-19. Almost half have occurred in the last 14 days.
- Tom’s Pretending to Care About the Rule of Law, Again (6/21/2020) - Tom McClintock likes to pretend that he cares about the rule of law. This week he tweeted his criticism of the Supreme Court’s decision concluding that the President did not ...
- The Broken Politics of Tom McClintock (6/14/2020) - Tom McClintock thumbs his nose at the science that gives us the easiest path to stopping the spread of COVID-19.
- Tom McClintock Is Working Hard to Divide Us (6/7/2020) - Tom McClintock decided to speak up this week about the horrific murder of George Floyd. He gave Mr. Floyd’s memory a couple of sentences in his press release, acknowledging — ...
- The Silence from Tom McClintock Is Deafening (5/31/2020) - We look to our political leaders for guidance and hope in times of trouble. We ask them to represent us in the U.S. government, and to fight for what is right, and good. We expect them to speak up when an injustice demands a response. And so Tom McClintock's silence right now is deafening.
- Tom’s Twisting the Constitution, Again (5/24/2020) - Tom McClintock long has claimed to care about our Constitution. He trots it out when it suits him, to insist that he's just trying to protect our constitutional rights. But as is his wont, Tom twists the Constitution to serve his political goals.
- The Untold Story of American Non-voters (5/18/2020) - Getting every eligible voter to cast a ballot will be key to removing a representative who works against his constituents.
- The GOP Has Failed Its Most Critical Test (5/10/2020) - Tom McClintock is, if nothing else, consistent. He consistently supports the GOP's agenda and its political leaders, no matter how destructive or negligent they are.