Sierra Forward has a team of dedicated researchers working to bring change to the 4th Congressional District.
- The World We Want (11/1/2020) - What do we want from those we choose to represent us in the federal government? Why do we select one person over another? What should we expect from the person we elect? Those are the questions we are asking right now.
- Tom’s Tired, Flawed Positions (10/28/2020) - Tom McClintock’s pinned Tweet since early August has been about Social Security and Medicare. He knows how important these programs are to his constituents But once again, he refuses to take the action needed to protect the people he was elected to serve.
- The Lies that Do Us Harm (10/18/2020) - Tom McClintock and Brynne Kennedy debated for the first and only time this week, and McClintock was his usual perfidious self. One claim during his opening statement stuck out, not only for the brazenness of the lie, but also for its importance.
- Tom’s Wasted Years (10/11/2020) - Tom McClintock has been receiving a generous salary, health care and plenty of other benefits – funded by our taxes – for nearly twelve years. In exchange he was supposed ...
- Masks Matter (10/4/2020) - This week we are watching in real time as the inevitable result of science-denial plays out in the Republican party. And we saw Tom McClintock’s response, leaning into the fallacy that Donald Trump has some special ability to defeat science and medicine, and ignoring all that we’ve learned about the coronavirus this year.
- Tom’s Embrace of Death Panels (9/27/2020) - Tom McClintock, like most of the GOP, would end the Affordable Care Act if he could... Once again, Tom has failed his constituents on a critical issue.
- Today, We Mourn (9/20/2020) - Today, we mourn the death of the 107th Justice of the United States Supreme Court — the second woman ever confirmed to that Court — the Honorable Ruth Bader Ginsburg. ...
- Tom’s Perpetual Failure (9/13/2020) - Tom McClintock has been a politician for nearly forty years. He’s done little else in his life. For almost twelve of those years, he’s represented California’s 4th District – a ...
- Tom’s Lockdown Lie (9/6/2020) - Tom McClintock appeared on KAHI Radio this week and leaned even more heavily into his claim that COVID-19 lockdowns are costing more lives than they are saving. He pointed to Sweden and the Netherlands as examples of countries that have suppressed COVID-19 without lockdowns. But once again, Tom McClintock’s claims fall apart when you dig a little deeper.
- The Big Lie (8/30/2020) - Tom McClintock likes to pretend that he cares about the Constitution, and the laws of this country. But like the rest of the GOP, he’s just playing his part in the “law and order” lie.